Services we provide:
- Estate sales and liquidations
- Onsite or offsite auctions
- Road shows and appraisal fairs
- Written appraisals
- Estimates of value on your antiques and collectibles
- Consulting before purchase or sale of an antique
- Walk-through service to prevent pricing errors before a yard/estate sale
- Assistance in identification and pricing of antiques for other estate sale companies
- Refining gold/silver at 10% of proceeds
- Brokering coin collections, diamonds and fine jewelry
- Brokering expensive items to obtain best selling price
- Art restoration services
- Research on coin, sport card and stamp collections
Some of Mr. Golden's credentials:
- Accredited by the International Society of Appraisers in 1998 (See certificate)
- President of the Georgia Chapter of the International Society of Appraisers for 2000 and 2001 (See certificate)
- Licensed auctioneer in Georgia since 1997, license number 2817 (See certificate)
- Appraiser for on-line appraisal services WorthPoint.com, ValueItNow.com and JustAnswers.com
- Lead appraiser for Internet show "For What Its Worth"
- Member of Association of Online Appraisers
- Former antique mall owner
- Founder of Golden's Appraisal, Auction & Estate Services and AnswersOnAntiques.com
- Host of upcoming weekly podcast "Answers On Antiques"
- Appraiser on Atlanta episode of Travel Channel's "Baggage Battles"
- Holds numerous "Road Show" events in the Atlanta area annually
- Conducts estate sales from the low thousands to over one million dollars
- Successfully completed 15 hour course and exam of USPAP (Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice), valid through December 16, 2016 (See certificate)
We provide these services only in the Atlanta and surrounding areas.